Hello... Guest blogger Coulter Fussell here. I'll be blogging on behalf of Heather tonight while she puts Gus down for a good 10 hours or so of sweet dreams.
Speaking of sweet dreams..., after we got home from the beach where we played with hermit crabs, turtles, barracudas, and several weird coconut-crazed chickens there was a spontaneous group nap. This family knows how to take a nap, let me tell ya. Not only did all three kids go down to sleep it all off, but so did every adult in the house. It was great! We all got ornery, rubbed our eyes, had our glasses of warm milk, and slept for a solid two hours.
We all woke up bright-eyed & decided it was time for smoothies from Columbos. Our favorite mixologist, Larry, was on duty. Now, I didn't go but I should have because if I was there I totally would've tasted what Mary Beverly ordered first and then ordered that. But, I thank Amos for getting the one he got me anyway -- mainly because it had rum in it.
After the smoothie induced sugar rush kicked in good and strong there was a dance-off turned dance-a-thon with the kids. That was super cute, obviously.We then had a big ol' family meal. Gotta love sitting around a big table with a bunch of food and bunch of kids and bunch of relatives....with a bunch of freaky frogs that sounded like kitchen stove timers going off right outside the window.
Oh my! Thomas just delivered my beautiful pastel-orange-sherbet-colored-blended-and-frozen Painkiller cocktail. Gotta go!

Thanks Coulter,
ReplyDeleteObviously we wouldn't have heard from anyone if you didn't blog.
Tell Heather and Thomas there was a nice article in the Portland Oregonian about Weiden and Kennedy and the art show put on by their employees from all over the world. They try to describe the W+K culture, but I still don't get it. Anyway, neither Heather or Thomas was mentioned, but Storm Tharp was as the creative director and it was interesting, since Heather talks about him some.
Sounds like you are all having a good time there in the Bahamas and we thank you for the blog here in the Pacific Northwest, because it makes us feel part of it.
Thanks again,
George.